Extension logs all 404 requests to pages, shows current status of Cron tasks, shows Cron jobs enabled on the site, shows Magento Error Reports.
- Look at all visitors which got 404 (Not Found) page and makke redirect for them
- Also you available to see ip of the accessible 404 page and where user came from.
- Easy way to view all scheduled cron tasks and their errors in case there any.
- Easy way to check what cron jobs you have enabled at site. It allows you prevent execution of tasks which may affect your customers.
- Easy way to view all magento error report files generated. This helps keep you store health up to date and monitor issues happening with store.
- Ability to delete scheduled cron tasks. This will help you keep database clean without stacked cron tasks.
- Ability to delete scheduled magento default error reports. This will help you keep reports folder clean without old log files which take additional space.
- View of conflicts with class rewrites by custom extensions
- Additional Information
Magento Versions 1.6, 1.6.1, 1.6.2, 1.7.x, 1.8.x, 1.9.x, 1.11, 1.12, 1.13 License GPL-3.0
Customer Reviews 8 item(s)
- Amazing support
The developer was quick to contact me after my first review. He very quickly resolved the issues I mentioned.
The extension does more than the title implies. The cron and reporting tools are good enough to stand alone as their own extensions.
Very pleased with this purchase.
- URL rewrite population issues
In a multi store instance the wrong store is selected. Request Path uses full URL instead of URI resulting in error.
Also, as described by someone else, the extension does not work out-of-the-box. You will need to remove the space at the beginning of the config.xml
- Mighty useful. Make
Mighty useful. Make no mistake, I apraecipte it.
- Awesome extension and support!
This is a great extension. The support is amazing. Highly recommended!
I also purchased his "Callforprice" extension and I am very pleased.
I am using Magento Community 1.9
- Well Done!
It works like charm on EE 1.12 although I had to install it manually due to errors with cache refresh.
Good job!!! Highly recommended.
- Whitespace at begining in config.xml
Whitespace at begining in config.xml
Extension Feedback Extension Feedback
- an extension that must be used in any magento website
I'm using this extension on all my magento store.
Work perfectly, no problem installing it (have installed on 7 different magento website for now all with magento 220.127.116.11)
A great addition to any Magento website wich let you handle the 404 errors problems.
- Useful Extension
Works great on ver 18.104.22.168. I did not have the problem with the cache clearing, very easy to install.
- Q & A
- Demo Video