Widget Email Product will add new widget which you can add to the newsletter email template and specify product which will be shown in email.
In email will be shown product image (you can select image dimensions)
There are options to show product name, product price and view button with link to the product.
Works well with grouped products and products with special price
Have ability to change button and text colors
- Additional Information
Magento Versions 1.6, 1.6.1, 1.6.2, 1.7.x, 1.8.x, 1.11, 1.12, 1.13 License GPL-3.0
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- Usefull Extension with competent support
This extension work as described and is very helpfull to create rapidly newsletters. For this low price I get my work done more effectively. Used with Magento Community 1.9.1
- Nice little extension, would be awesome with a few tweaks
This adds some very important functionality that really should be in Magento by default and does so for free, so thank you for that!
Here are a a couple of suggestions for improvement:
- Widget should pull sale/special price instead of, or in addition to, regular price when present/active. Currently, it displays ONLY regular price, even when a sale/special price is active, which makes it kind of pointless if you are trying to feature items that are on sale in your newsletter.
- Including a grouped product results in a "price" of $0.00 instead of a "starting at" price or a range of prices.
- Option to include the "short description" with the item listing would be nice.
- Configurable "view" button color would be nice.
Overall, this is a very nice and handy extension. With just a few tweaks it could be awesome.
- Excellent Extension & Great support
I would highly recommend this extension.
The support is fast and excellent and I would highly recommend buying extensions from mango extensions as I will be doing again in the future.
- Great extension, this is a huge timesaver!!!
Very useful and simple. We are very happy with this extension. Very easy to use.
We used to make newsletters for new products in a separate program: searching the pictures, adding price etc, then create underlying links and convert to html. Hours of work, especially with a multilingual site and lots of products.
Now we were ready in only 20 minutes. The widget automatically uses the right language, uses the right picture, price etc.
The only thing we are missing is the ability to show a special price with or instead of the regular price. If this could be added, it would be perfect for us.
Thanks to the developer(s).
- Q & A
- Demo Video